Flash Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flash Gaming

hmmm very empty

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Working Leaderboard Hack Tut

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cpt.playa
mod
mod
cpt.playa

Working Leaderboard Hack Tut Empty
PostSubject: Working Leaderboard Hack Tut   Working Leaderboard Hack Tut EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:09 am

hey guys i did not make this tut but i thought you guys could use it so here it is

ok guys i have decided to post this leaderboard tut it is not mine but i have not seen it posted so i have decided to post it i hope you like

What you need:
A PS3
A PC
A USB drive
A Brain
Leaderboard hack Tool

^ obvious i know, but you'll be surprised at some peoples stupidity

Step 1:

Create 2 Offline Profiles - ERROR + HACK and copy these to your USB flash drive.

Step 2:

open up each MPDATA with the Leaderboard hack Tool and edit as shown:

Error

Working Leaderboard Hack Tut 200qszr

* "Byte Error" + "Unlock Everything" MUST be ticked

* Use all other stats as shown in the pic above

Hack

Working Leaderboard Hack Tut 6sg9b5

* "Unlock Everything" MUST be ticked

* "Prestige" doesnt matter

* The following must be the same: EXP (2516000) , Score (2147483646) , Wins (2147483) , Kills (2147483)

* Everything else doesnt matter but i would keep "Time Played" over 20 days.

Step 3:

Now copy both files back to PS3 and go through the uncorrupting process if you edited your files (see spoiler)

How to Uncorrupt Files
Spoiler:
Step 4:

Once your files are uncorrupted, bypass the patch with your chosen method and click "Play Online" to recall your stats.

* Then go to splitscreen, load the ERROR file and prestige it (ignore the byte error message).

* Now go to LAN, load the HACK file but DON'T prestige this one.

* Back out of LAN and click "Play Online" - you should see the STATS of the HACK file.

Step 5:

Now you need to find a game - preferably FFA.
* Once in game you can run around, shoot but DO NOT KILL
* You need to be killed by someone, immediately after they kill you - leave game and PRESTIGE
* Thats it, check the leaderboards to see where it put you - the stats should stick Smile

btw guys the first 2 leaderboard hack tool words are links to download the tool
Back to top Go down

Working Leaderboard Hack Tut
Page 1 of 1